This boho knitted wall hanging on copper triangle creates a modern look inspired by the macrame wall hanging trend.
Handmade in my Manchester studio, this boho knitted wall art is suspended from a copper coated steel triangle, and would give a room an instant update. This carefully crafted piece inspired by macrame is knitted from a variety of natural wool and cotton yarns, creating a very textural and contemporary piece of wall decor, finished with long matching tassels. This dream catcher inspired hanging gives a sense of calm and tranquility through it's natural craft based appearance.
- combination of cotton, wool and copper makes it a lovely 2nd or 7th anniversary gift
- semi-matt copper frame knitted into structure so it is stable and can hang straight up on a pin
- perfect birthday, housewarming or anniversary gift
- would look lovely in a bedroom, hallway or living space
- gift .wrapped in white tissue paper, twine and gift tag
Handmade knitted wall hanging created from natural wool and cotton yarns. The triangle is made from copper covered steel.
Maximum width of hanging is 20cm. Length including frame and tassels is approx 68cm