Hand knitted zebra made in Zimbabwe by Scottish charity Gogo Olive.
Each product comes with its own swing tag containing its personal name and the name of the lady who knitted it.
Wash by gentle sponge cleaning.
The colour of each Gogo's jumper may vary.
- Zebras are white with black stripes, not black with white stripes!
- Zebras can’t see the colour orange.
- A group of Zebras is called a crossing, a dazzle, a herd, a harem or a zeal!
- The stripes of a Zebra are as individual as a fingerprint.
- The fastest recorded speed for a Zebra is 70 mph!
Handmade from a mixture of wool and synthetic fibres.
Filled with a polyester stuffing.
Approx 31cm x 15cm x 10cm