Gayle Mansfield Designs | Storefront | notonthehighstreet.com
typographic prints

About

Typographic graphic minimal bold monochrome posters, prints, and greetings cards.

We're a design studio run by (you guessed it) me, Gayle Mansfield. We launched in the summer of 2016, when we were renovating our home and looking for art prints, and realised that we could create our own.

My background isn't design related (before this I was a project manager in social housing) but my partner Steve has been a graphic designer for years. Between us, we design wall art and wall planners, always with simplicity and humour at the heart of our work. 95% of the design ideas come from my head and start their lives sketched out in a notebook, and the other 5% comes from Steve's head. The ideas are then worked up and brought to life by Steve. We love a bit of word play and don't take ourselves too seriously, which is evident in our work.

As I've always had a huge passion for design, interiors and styling our homes, and Steve is an experienced designer, it made perfect sense for us to develop something that could use both of our skills.

We work from our garden studio, designing and producing our prints with our small team.

Gayle Mansfieldmagnifique typographic printnever 40 birthday card

How our prints are made

When we were talking about how to set up our business I was very clear that I wanted us to produce the work ourselves, so that I could have control over colours, production and quality. We print to order using large printing equipment which produces our work in very fine detail. We then cut out each individual print with a scalpel and ruler.

Like this partner?

Delivery

Standard designs in all sizes are processed within 3 working days of receipt of order. In particularly busy/holiday periods this will increase to 5 working days.

Personalised designs in all sizes are processed within 5 working days of receipt of order. In particularly busy/holiday periods this will increase to 7 working days.

View more

Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.

Returns

Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.

Returns Address

Gayle Mansfield Designs, The Studio, PO Box 5194, AK, BN11 9BA, GB

Terms and Conditions

Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.