A beautifully colour illustrated journal that provides prompts to help parents chronicle amazing family experiences and moments from baby to the eighteenth year together.
Our Story inspires parents to capture the unique story of childhood, from early baby memories through to her adulthood. Record her growth, development and personality, precious family memories and the wonderful emotional journey.
Each year Our Story guides the parent(s), over 8 gorgeous illustrated pages, to record moments and memories that are so easily forgotten. A wonderful and thoughtful gift for any parent at birth, christening/naming ceremonies, Mother's Day or on a first birthday or simply purchased for your own use.
Once completed, this treasure of memories, stories and family moments can be given as an eighteenth birthday gift.
Journaling those valuable childhood memories before they slip through your fingers can be time-consuming. As a parent there’s little time to sit down and reflect and write down those key memories.
Nuestra Historia para mi hija makes this easy. Allow just an hour or two each year, perhaps on your child’s birthday, to reminisce about the year gone by. Once completed, the journal can be given to the 18 year old child as a keepsake to treasure.
- A section per year of your child’s life from 0-18 years
- Spaces for precious photos
- Full colour and hand illustrated with a delightful little bird who grows up and flies the nest
- Prompts to reflect on how you feel about the year, family adventures, hopes and dream and predictions
- Your child’s growth, development and personality
- Family memories and the wonderful emotional journey
- Carefully worded prompts mean that Nuestra Historia is suitable for journaling the childhoods of adopted children
A lasting gift for any new baby celebration: baby shower, christening, naming ceremony or first birthday. The perfect gift to follow pregnancy and first year journal, Cuéntame mamá.
Also available para mi hijo.
Ethically produced from sustainable sources
160 pages of 140gsm uncoated sustainably sourced paper.
Case-bound hard back with spot UV on the cover
Colour co-ordinated head and tail band with ribbon bookmark.
24.2 x 17.2cm