Our soft chewable teethers provide a textured surface helping soothe painful gums. They're a great sensory tool to allow both tactile and visual stimulation.
The simple cloud shape is easy for babies to grasp hold of. They are the perfect size for little hands to use and to aid their comfort. Our Cloud Teethers are ideal for 1st teething toys from 6+ months helping to prepare for babies first teeth and beyond.
We offer a variety of gift sets containing our teething Clouds which can be found in our store.
Additional Product information:
- Soothes and relieves sore gums.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes for extra relief.
- Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Can be sterilised in: electric steam steriliser, microwave steriliser, boiling and cold water sterling tanks.
- Please inspect before each use. Refrain from use if damaged and dispose of immediately.
- All the products that we make are tested prior to production. Everything is non-toxic. We take great care testing the strength of all our products and maintain high quality standards throughout our product range.
Why not make your gift extra special with the option of a stylish gift box and gift card available at check out. A great choice for personal gifts to friends and loved ones.
All our boxes are made from recycled materials and they can be recycled again after you have used them, or send them on.
Please note gift cards are hand written not printed and will only be written out if they are being sent directly to the recipient.
Our entire silicone range is:
- Made from high quality food grade silicone.
- Free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- No lead, cadmium or heavy metals.
- Hygienic, hypoallergenic and resistant to bacteria.
- Made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3).
- Safety tested by a UKAS approved accredited independent test house.
- Odorless, non-stick and tasteless.
- Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teats.
Our cloud teether measures h 8cm x w 12 cm d 1.2cm.