made in britain
can be personalised
free gift wrap
Beautifully crafted hard come with a wooden teething rings and exclusively designed 100 % cotton fabric and super soft plush backing.
We offer personalisation on all of our teething rings this option is available at checkout.
Please ensure that extra care is taken when placing your order, as personalisation will be identical to the information entered at checkout.
- Soothes and relieves sore gums.
- Place wooden ring in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes for extra relief.
- Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry.
- Made to European safety standard EN71 (Parts 1,2 & 3).
- Safety tested by a UKAS approved accredited independent test house.
- As all Fox’s Felt products are handmade, product placement may vary slightly as each item is unique in design.
- Please inspect before each use. Refrain from use if damaged and dispose of immediately.
- All the products that we make are tested prior to production. Everything is non-toxic. We take great care testing the strength of all our products and maintain high quality standards throughout our product range.
Why not make your gift extra special with the option of a stylish gift box and gift card. A great choice for personal gifts to friends and loved ones. Please make your selection at check out.
All our boxes are made from recycled materials and they can be recycled again after you have used them, or send them on.
Please note gift cards are hand written not printed and will only be written out if they are being sent directly to the recipient.
Fabric is made from 100% cotton with a super soft plush backing.
The wooden rings are sanded perfectly smooth and finished with food grade flax seed oil. Hardwood is non-splintering, making them a fantastic alternative to conventional plastic teethers. There is no bacterial build up due to their anti-bacterial properties, meaning that they are the perfect choice for little mouths.
Wood is beautiful and amazing, but over time it will dry out as the finish gets rubbed away. Our 30ml tin of handmade organic wood polish is made using organic beeswax and olive oil. It allows you to keep your wood looking and feeling like new. A pea size amount of polish on a dry cloth can be buffed into your teething ring, beech nibbler and wooden beads. Leave the polish to dry and absorb into the wood for 10 minutes before use (the longer you leave it on for the more absorbed it becomes) then simply wipe off any excess wax. This will keep your wooden teething accessories looking like new.
More importantly our wood polish contains only food and baby safe ingredients and is completely non-toxic, giving you peace of mind that your little ones are safe using our products.
- Wooden rings are 8cm in diameter