made in britain
can be personalised
A contemporary and unique hand drawn print of your pet. Made to order and a perfect gift or stylish addition to the home.
Please be aware that these illustrations are caricatures and an illustrators interpretation of the given photograph and description which is given.
The higher quality the photograph, the higher quality your illustration will be. Front on photographs are wonderful, as these show all facial details, but the more photographs, the merrier. Please make sure you inform us on any extra details you would like to be illustrated.. e.g a polka dot bow tie.
To place an order, please answer the questions below..
1. Would you like a whole body portrait or a close up of the pet(s) face?
2. Would you like the pet to be wearing anything in the illustration? A bow tie, collar or clothing.
3. Are there specific details which you would like capturing in the illustration.. e.g a patch around the eye or scruffy hair on chest. If so please upload a clear photograph of this.
The portraits also do not come framed, they are just sent as the print(s) only, however we can recommend frames that suit best based on experience. If you require a certain sized illustration or paper to fit a particular frame please let us know and we can customise your order accordingly.
All prints are delivered in a sealed plastic sleeve for protection, come wrapped in light paper and string, and are mailed in a hardboard envelope with an additional cardboard backing for stability.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any questions or requests for your illustrations.
Uploading your photos – I will need to ask you to upload your favourite photographs of your pet for me to create your personalised illustrations from. If you are struggling to choose, please send me as many as you’d like and I will work from the photos I feel capture your pet’s most recognisable and unique characteristics!
Instructions for uploading your photos:
1. Log in to your notonthehighstreet.com customer account
2. Click on your name at the top section of the page and select ‘my orders’
3. Find the corresponding order for Florence and Ottie, and click the ‘contact seller’ button
4. Upload your photos using the text box at the bottom of the page. You will be able to submit more than one photo at a time by holding down the control (ctrl) key whilst choosing your photographs or highlighting a selection of photos if you are on a Mac. Please note you will also have to provide text in the text box for photographs to upload successfully, we recommend a little description of your pet or your favourite thing they like to do!
Our portraits are printed onto 300gsm luxury matt paper.
21cm x 30 cm (A4)
42cm x 60cm (A3)