made in britain
can be personalised
A beautiful personalised wedding print in the form of a custom designed crossword. A very personal wedding gift for the happy couple's special day.
This thoughtful personalised wedding print is a keepsake for the wedding couple to treasure long after their wedding day. The crossword is a lovely record of their wedding and you can make it even more personal by including your own special message - write something special for the happy couple. Write something funny! A private joke! They'll love it! The perfect gift for any couple - Mr & Mrs, Mr & Mr or Mrs & Mrs.
You send us the words for your personalised wedding gift crossword and we'll do the crossword design and layout.
WHAT WORDS CAN I INCLUDE ON THE CROSSWORD?
We've given you space to enter the most common wedding details - the names and surnames of the wedding couple, the wedding venue and the date. But there's still plenty of space left to add your own words.
- the town of the wedding venue
- the first dance song
- the wedding theme (if there is one)
- popular words: love, wedding, forever, vows.
- where they popped the question
- if there's something unusual about the wedding, you can include that too (perhaps the wedding is taking place on a boat or an island or a beach)
- anything that will make the wedding couple smile when they look at the crossword print hanging on their wall in years to come.
Crossword puzzle prints are unique and very personal - there's a lot of 'you' in these gifts and we find that the recipients love them because of this. Don't be afraid to get creative or quirky!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You send us the wedding couple's names, the date and venue of the wedding and 3 to 9 extra words.
We print each word in capital letters, without punctuation (e.g. apostophes) and without spaces (so if your word is actually two or more words, like a song title, we'll print it with no spaces - we'll print 'It Must Be Love' as 'ITMUSTBELOVE').
For wedding dates we'll treat a '1' character as a capital 'I' and a '0' character as a capital 'O'. So we can join numbers to other words in the crossword using 'I' and 'O' characters.
We print the words exactly as you send them so please double-check spellings!
You can choose a title from our list or put your own twist on it and use a title of your own. You can add your own subtitle too, for that extra little nugget of detail that the wedding couple might appreciate.
We print this crossword in a vertical (portrait) format. The two first names are printed in bold text to make them stand out.
This print is available in five colour schemes: grey black, grey blue, grey purple, grey green and grey red.
If you'd like another variation of this print (different colours, print size or number of words) please get in touch using the 'ask seller a question' button and we'll see what we can do.
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks to ensure excellent fade resistance and color reproduction.
- available as a print only, a framed print and printed on matt canvas
- frames are professionally finished, ready to hang - black or white grain, 20mm wide, they come with shatterproof clear styrene (which won't crack or shatter while it's being shipped!)
- matt canvas is ready to hang with 18mm pine box frame - please allow an extra two days for delivery of canvas prints.
Please note that we can only send canvas prints to Mainland UK addresses. We can send prints to all addresses.
- print sizes: A4 (210 x 297mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm).
- canvas print sizes: 8x12 inches or 12x16 inches.
We can produce other size prints so if the size you want isn't listed, please use the 'ask seller' button to contact us!