made in britain
gift wrapping available
Alice in Wonderland Eat Me, Drink Me handkerchief pocket square featuring an eye-catching display of unique elixir bottles and edible cakes and delights.
This dapper and handy hanky can also double up as a charming pocket square, and would make a stylish, sartorial literary gift for modern-day gentlemen or women of any age. This dashing handkerchief will add a pop of colour, style and character to an outfit, whether you’re heading for a wedding, a special event or occasion or a Mad Hatter’s tea party.
– Handkerchiefs come presented with a kraft paper belly band and protective sleeve.
– This print features the illustrations in a repeat pattern.
– Illustration placement on the handkerchief may vary.
Our handkerchiefs are designed by James Barker in his studio in the heart of London and sewn to perfection in Lancashire, UK. Our illustrated patterns are printed onto 100% high-quality cotton fabric and are vibrant in colour.
The Eat Me, Drink Me handkerchief is also available as a set of three in a separate listing, together with our Alice in Wonderland Characters and Croquet (Flamingos & Hedgehogs) handkerchiefs, presented in a lovely cream matchbox-style gift box. Alternatively you can customise this gift and pick three handkerchiefs of your choice in a further listing.
– Our illustrated patterns are printed onto 100% high-quality cotton fabric and are vibrant in colour.
– Care instructions: Machine washable. Wash at 30ºC on delicate and tumble dry on a low setting.
- Measures approximately 35x35cm (13.7x13.7 inches).