made in britain
gift wrapping available
A5 Animals notebook set featuring three exquisitely illustrated notebooks: Dinosaurs, Prehistoric and Safari Animals.
– The Dinosaurs notebook features illustrations of over 20 vibrant jurassic creatures including Triceratops, Iguanodon and Stegosaurus in a repeat pattern with colours inspired by modern-day reptiles.
– The Prehistoric notebook features illustrated prehistoric creatures, including the woolly mammoth, sabre tooth tiger, giant sloth and woolly rhino.
– The Safari Animals notebook features an illustrated assortment of wild safari animals in a repeat pattern, including a hippo, gorilla, elephant, giraffe and a lion.
These handy notebooks are perfect for drawing and casual doodling, writing up field notes and keeping track of those long to do lists. Our animals notebooks would make a thoughtful witty gift for dinosaurs and natural history enthusiasts and animal lovers of all ages.
Our notebooks sets are designed by James Barker in his studio in the heart of London and printed and bound in the UK. Notebooks are plain inside, made of 100% recycled paper (FSC accredited) and completed with a matte finish cover, which contains a title tag on the front. The notebook set of 3 comes neatly presented with a kraft paper belly band.
.The option to purchase just the Dinosaur and Safari Animal Notebooks is also available.
– Made of 100% recycled paper (FSC accredited).
– Cover is 300gsm, and inner pages are 90gsm.
– Each notebook measures H21 x W14.8 cm, H8.27in x W5.83in (A5).