We're sorry, Chance Of… Apron is no longer available

Why not try one of these instead?

Ready Set Bake Personalised Apron - gifts for grandparents
£22.95$40.9926.58$31.11
free UK delivery
Handmade Personalised Embroidered Apron
£22$39.2925.48$29.82
free UK delivery

Chance Of… Apron

by Catherine Colebrook

£25$44.6528.96$33.89

we're sorry

we're sorry, This item is no longer available
  • PRODUCT DETAILS

    • made in britain
    • can be personalised
    • free gift wrap

    What's the chance of gin (or anything else for that matter)? You decide with this personalised apron from Catherine Colebrook

    Do you know someone who likes to have a tipple or two whilst whipping up dinner? You've just found them the perfect gift! When we're in the kitchen there is a 99% chance of gin which leaves just a 1% chance of paella (or whatever happens to be on the menu that evening), whoops!

    The apron is personalisable (is that even a word?) so you can:

    1) Let us know the name

    2) What the 99% tipple is

    3) 1% chance of...?

    We've given you space to fill these in!

    made from:

    100% cotton, made and printed in the UK

    dimensions:

    A generous 69 x 89cm

    product code:

    461447

  • DELIVERY

  • This product is dispatched to you by Catherine Colebrook.

  • RETURNS

  • You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.

    Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.

    Read more about our returns policy.

    Should you choose to return or exchange your order you will need to deliver the item(s) to the UK, where this seller is based.

    Catherine Colebrook's return policy

    Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.

More items from Catherine Colebrook

Welcome To The Zoo Print
£14$25.0116.21$18.98
'God Save The Wine' Tea Towel
£9.99$17.8411.57$13.54
Ultimate TV Dinner Tray For Her
£18$32.1520.85$24.40
'Be…' Mug Collection
£13.95$24.9216.16$18.91
Personalised 'Very Busy' Grandma Mug
£15.95$28.4918.47$21.62
Personalised 'Very Busy' Teenager Mug
£15.95$28.4918.47$21.62
view all
MY RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
clear all