soft & splashy bubbles by love boo |

Soft & Splashy Bubbles

by Love Boo



  • gift wrapping available

We put only kind and soothing ingredients into these bubbles: Tahitian Monoi to hydrate, marshmallow plant extract to moisturise and oats to gently cleanse.

With added olive oil, coconut oil and chamomile it leaves baby's skin soft and silky smooth. Suitable for the most sensitive little dumplings!

How to use me... squeeze a tummy button-sized amount under warm water, add baby and splash

Our Soft & splashy bubbles is 99% natural. The other 1% is where we've used the teeniest amount of preservatives to protect the product from micro-spoilage once it's been opened (in other words, it protects the ingredients from bugs in the atmosphere.)

All Boo Boo products are sent lovingly wrapped in luxurious tissue paper, sealed with a Boo Boo bunny sticker. Please let us know if you require a gift message with your goodies.

made from:

No parabens

No sulphates

No petrochemicals

No synthetic colours


product code:


see more see less

  • This product is dispatched to you by Love Boo.


    For all orders placed before 1pm Monday to Friday, we will endeavour to dispatch the same day. For all orders placed after this time or on non-working days (Saturday and Sunday, Bank Holidays etc) we will endeavour to dispatch on the next working day. Delivery of UK orders is via 1st class Royal Mail and is normally within five working days. EU orders are normally delivered within 10 working days.OverseasAll international destinations including the USA & Canada can expect deliveries to take at least 7 days once the order has been processed and confirmed as shipped. We cannot guarantee delivery dates for overseas delivery dates as they are subject to customs clearance in the destination country.Please appreciate that prices to all parts of the world are not the same and although we try to keep the price to the flat rate charges, some destinations or heavy consignments will increase the cost. Please feel free to place your order and we will let you know if there is any problem. Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:

    • Free shipping to UK addresses on all orders over £30
    • £2.45 delivery charge for all orders under £30 to UK addresses
    • For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £5.99 delivery charge (up to 1kg - we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
    • Rest of the world £12 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you if your order is larger than this to tell you how much shipping costs before charging you)Redelivery of returned orders will incur an additional shipping payment.All delivery charges are subject to change.Need same day despatch?We use Royal Mail Guaranteed Next Day Delivery if you need this service. The charge is £7.50. Delivery is the day after you place your order as long as it's before 1pm Monday to Thursdays. Friday orders received before 1pm will be processed and posted the same day but may not arrive until Monday. * Please note that this service is only available when product is labelled as in stock.We do not deliver to PO boxes.Prices will be those ruling at the order date.Please note: Your country may require you to pay an import charge for your products. Boobooshop is not liable for these charges. We would advise you to check this before placing your order.

  • You have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.

    Please note: goods that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements, perishable products and personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken are non-refundable, unless faulty.

    Read more about our returns policy.

    Should you choose to return or exchange your order you will need to deliver the item(s) to the UK, where this seller is based.

More items from Love Boo

Very Gentle Top-To-Toe Wash
Kind & Creamy Baby Lotion
My Little Box of Boo Boos
Natural 'Soft And Shiny' Shampoo
Natural 'Soft And Shiny' Conditioner
Natural 'No More Knots' Detangling Spray
view all
clear all