The finest British Biltong. We air-cure only the most exclusive, healthy and delicious Welsh Wagyu Beef from good old Blighty.
Founded in 2016, BlightyBiltongCo is an ambitious young company specialising in air-curing only the most exclusive, healthy and delicious meats available here in good old Blighty.
Spotting an opportunity to create an amazing product by utilizing the buttery, melt-in-the-mouth Welsh Wagyu Beef and hand-crafting it into one very special ready-to-eat Biltong snack, BlightyBiltongCo leapt at the chance.
With the help of an innovative British spice company, we are now producing this exclusive Biltong in three different flavours.
... and with more Great British meats to come with even more deliciously different flavours, this truly is a British product making waves in a South African market.
1. The supplier's chosen courier services are the Royal Mail on lightweight orders and APC on heavier orders. All internet orders will be sent via the client’s preference at the time of purchase. If the client requires an alternative service, they can email Diane to discuss the request. Contact information is available at our contact page.
2. Delivery can only be made to mainland U.K. for the immediate future.
(The Supplier can arrange deliveries to destinations other than mainland U.K). Such deliveries will need to be arranged in advance. Please email us using the contact information to discuss your request.
3. For as long as there is stock available, any order received before 9am on a working day will be processed the same day. If after 9am, it will be dispatched the following working day.
(As the Biltong is made to demand, delivery dates and times given by the Supplier are estimates only. Unless expressly agreed by the Supplier in writing, delivery will take place within a maximum of 14 days. We will do our best however to make delivery within 72 hours).
4. The Client must ensure that they write down the correct shipping address whilst ordering as this will be the address used. If an error has been made by the Client then the Client accepts fault and incurs full cost to have the order re-sent. The Client shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
5. Items are supplied subject to their availability. Whilst the Supplier will endeavor to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if there is insufficient stock to meet your order, the Supplier may at their discretion contact the Client to offer a substituted product or alternatively refund the price paid for such goods as soon as possible.
6. The Supplier reserves the right to change details and/or product specifications without notice.
7. Our last dispatch day before the Christmas Holiday is Wednesday 20th of December. Any orders received after this date will be sent on our return on the 8th January.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's delivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's returns policy.
The Butchery, Home Farm, Combermere, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 4AL, GB
1. BlightyBiltongCo Ltd, which trades under the name of BlightBiltongCo 'the Supplier' supplies its goods and services to its customer 'the Client'. 2. It is the intention of the Supplier that all the terms of the contract applying to all transactions on the BlightyBiltongCo website are contained in these Terms and Conditions. 3. The supplier reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions without notice to the client. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
1. The price payable for the goods ordered is the price shown on the website at the time the Supplier receives the Client's order and any applicable charges for carriage and insurance except for the following exception: 2. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the correct price is displayed on our website, errors may occur. If the Supplier discovers that such an error has been made in the quoted price, the Client will be contacted to confirm this. The Client will then be given the option of cancelling the order or re-confirming it at the correct price. If the Supplier is unable to make contact with the Client, the order will be treated as cancelled. 3. Subject to clause 3.1 the Supplier must receive payment for the whole of the goods ordered together with any applicable carriage and insurance charge, before the order can be accepted. Payment can be made by any method specified on the website. 4. The Supplier reserves the right to change prices and details at any time without notice. 5. Prices shown on the website may not be the same as those shown in the Supplier's catalogue or in on any other additional literature. 6. Promotions available on the Suppliers web site may not be available on promotional literature and vice versa. 7. Prices shown as reductions relate to the previous price at which the products have been made available for at least 28 days.
3. Terms of Payment & Deposits
1. Clients that shop online must be aged 16 years or over. 2. Payment can be made by any method specified on the website. 3. Only the following cards are accepted by us: MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
4. By placing an order through the website the Client authorises the Supplier to debit their credit or debit card for the total amount of the order prior to the despatch of the goods to the Client's delivery address, unless other credit terms have been agreed previously in writing.
1. The Client shall inspect the goods at the place and time of receipt but nothing in these Terms shall require the Client to break packaging and / or unpack goods, which are intended to be stored before use. 2. The Client must advise the Supplier by telephone within 5 working days of receipt, of any claim for short delivery or carriage. 3. The Supplier shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or damage including without limitation loss of profit, of use, or of contracts arising out of the supply or failure of supply of goods (other than liability for death and personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier) and whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise. In all other cases liability shall be limited to the contract price. 4. If the Client does not give notice within 5 working days the goods will be deemed to have been delivered in the quantities shown in the delivery documents and the Client shall not be entitled and will irrevocably and unconditionally waive any right to reject the goods or claim any damages whatsoever for short delivery howsoever caused. 5. The Supplier's liability for short delivery is limited to making good the shortage.
5. Returns & Cancellations
1. The Client has the right to cancel any order placed on this website within two working days beginning with the day after the date goods are delivered. 2. All returns must follow the procedure laid down in the returns section. 3. Refunds will only be made on the credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the transaction within 30 days.
1. Except where goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the full extent permissible by law.
1. The risk in goods sold to the Client shall pass to the Client so that the Client is responsible for loss, damage or deterioration of the goods or a part thereof at the time of delivery.
1. The Laws of England and Wales apply to this agreement and any disputes in connection with this agreement shall be tried in the courts of England and Wales. 2. If any part of these Terms & Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable the validity, legality or enforceability of the other clauses and sub-clauses of these Terms shall not be affected and they shall remain in full force and effect. 3. All website content (design, images and text) is the copyright of BlightyBiltongCo Limited. The content may not be copied or removed, nor may the site be altered or republished in any way without written permission of BlightyBiltongCo Limited.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.