A cute iron on embroidered patch of a surfing sulphur-crested cockatoo wearing a visor.
Sure to brighten up jackets, jumpers, hats or bags. Please don’t attempt to apply this patch to waterproofs or activewear, it isn’t going to stick. Polyester/cotton fabrics works best.
1. Set your iron to its maximum heat setting
2. Put your patch in position, face up and cover with some fabric, a clean tea towel is ideal
3. Press down for 30-50 seconds, do not use steam
4. Turn the garment inside out and repeat on the reverse
5. For maximum safety we recommend also sewing the patch on
6. When washing please turn the garment inside out and use a gentle machine setting
Please note that as is the nature with embroidered products, each patch might differ slightly from the photos here - all efforts have been made to be as representational as possible.
As all monitors display colour differently the actual product colours may vary slightly from what you can see on your screen. If you have any problems at all, please get in touch and we'll get back to you straight away.
100% embroidered cotton thread patch with iron on backing, mounted onto an A7 card complete with instructions and wrapped in cello.
Patch dimensions: 70mm x 80mm
Packaged dimensions: 105mm x 75mm