made in britain
can be personalised
free gift wrap
A perfect gift for anyone from you and your little person! Preserve those tiny feet on on of our 'baby steps' tote bags!
Using baby's footprints and some printing wizardry, we have created a unique range of tote bags. This tote bag features footprints 'walking' diagonally across the bag.
We can also add baby's name on the front and a unique message for the recipient printed on the back - select 'add message' option and enter your message (please ensure spelling is correct as we are unable to make amendments oncethe item has been printed).
Available with footprints in grey, blue, green, pink or purple.These bags can be personalised using your own small person's footprints - select option from drop down menu. Once you have placed your order, send us your footprints using the 'contact seller' button.
Text for baby's name and message is printed in charcoal grey as standard, if you would prefer the text in a different colour, please let us know.
Our tote bags are 100% natural 170 gsm cotton, unbleached and undyed with long handles for carrying over the shoulder. They're very practical - strong enough to carry heavy items but lightweight enough to fold up and put in your pocket/handbag.
Our tote bags are designed and printed in England. Packaged in tissue paper with tags including who's little feet have been used (if applicable).
Machine washable. Wash inside out at 40 degrees. Iron medium heat.
BEST WAY TO GET FOOTPRINTS (we've learnt the hard way!)
- Gather white paper, roller or paintbrush, baby wipes and paint (make sure paint is water soluble and safe for baby).
- Ensure small person is in good mood and wearing old clothes/no clothes!
- Have sheets of white paper and babywipes ready.
- Using a roller or paint brush apply a small amount of paint to the sole of small person's foot.
- Hold small person with one hand and painted foot with your dominant hand, use foot like a stamp and repeatedly 'stamp' paper. We found the first two had too much paint, by 'stamp' three, you will be able to see the some texture and creases in the skin - this is ideal!
- Wipe foot and repeat process with other foot. (If getting through foot one was a nightmare and the prospect of repeating fills you with dread, we can use just one side and create a mirror image for the other - just let us know).
- Once the paint is dry scan and email to us and we'll get to work!
DTG printed on to 100% cotton 170 gsm.
Dimensions: 38cm x 43cm.