Made in Britain
Aye! It was him, our Pastry Chef, who made those specially for guys!
From the heart of Scotland 12 years old Single Malt Scotch is well-balanced with Valrhona dark chocolate have a great affinity with our signature decor.
Box contains 2 lollipops.
Handmade in Scotland.
Lollipops are made to order and dispatched within 5 working days by Royal Mail First Class (non tracked) or Airmail Small Packages (non tracked).
Ingredients: Callebaut plain and white chocolate, creme alcohol filling 5% and 15 years old Dalwhinnie single malt 2.5%, total alcohol content 7.5%
Shelf life: Best consumed within 3 months.
Allergy Advice: contains dairy, gluten, may contain traces of nuts.
Box size: 10 x 3 x 3 cm
Net Weight: 50g