63 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2NQ, GB
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
2. We will try to meet any delivery date agreed by us in writing, and where this delivery date cannot be met, you will be given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or received a full refund. However, delivery times are not of the essence of this agreement and we are not liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
3. Delivery of the Products shall be made to the address you specified in your order, unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. You are liable for making all necessary arrangements at your expense, including compliance with all Health & Safety obligations and provision of appropriate equipment and manual labour to accept delivery for the Products when they are tendered for delivery. Failure to do so may result in an unsuccessful delivery. We reserve the right to rearrange delivery and will invoice for you costs incurred with respect to reasonable administration costs, additional storage of the Products and repeated delivery charges.
Risk and Title
1. The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
2. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms and conditions below.
In addiition please note personalised products are not returnable.
Used sailcloth by its nature exhibits random blemishes, scuffing and marks which do not detract from the strength of the fabric for its intended use.
Sail stitching and panel detailing will differ from examples shown.
Confirmation of returns of unsuitable items needs to be made within 7 days of receipt of the item, return postage at customers expense, we suggest signed for Royal Mail to avoid problems with non delivery.