can be personalised
gift wrapping available
Exclusive to Simply Colors, these personalised polo shirts are a perfect gift for children of all ages.
Perfect for school, sports, and play our polo shirts are personalised with a name and number to make them extra special. With a large range of shirt colours, print colours, and fonts to choose from - they make an excellent gift.
Designing and ordering your personalised polo shirt is easy.
1) Select the shirt colour and size - We have 10 vibrant colours to choose from including Navy, Pink and Green. The size chart can be viewed in our pictures. Please note; the polo shirts are a slim fit.
2) Enter the name that you would like on the shirt. This could be the child's name, nickname, or their favourite team's name!
3) Enter the number that you would like under the name. This could represent the child's age, year of birth, birthday, or even their favourite number.
4) Select the colour print that you would like the name and number to be in. Try not to pick anything too similar (such as Fuchsia Pink writing on a Pink shirt), as you will not be able to see the writing.
5) Select the Font style. Please enter the text in the personalisation boxes as you would like it to be printed. If you would like all capitals write in capitals, all lower case write in lower case, and if you would like just the first letter as a capital write it like that. An image of the fonts can be seen above. Please note that both Army and Allstar print will always be in upper case.
6) We can gift wrap the shirt for you in colourful tissue paper and include it in a Simply Colors gift box! Just select the option above.
**JANUARY SALE** All sale polo shirts are long sleeve
The Shirt is made from 100% cotton (250grm, pique).
Care instructions: the polo shirts can be washed up to 40 degrees, we would recommend 30 degrees for at least the first wash and should not be tumble dryed as this may affect the quality of the print. Iron on reverse.
The sizes start at 0m and go up to 14yr, and they tend to be a slim fit, the long sleeve polo shirts are slightly wider than the short sleeve shirts.
Please see the size chart in the above images for further details.