terms & conditions
Delivery of large items, such as mirrors and furniture, is carried out by a specialist furniture delivery company. The driver will bring your item(s) into the threshold of the property, unpack them, and allow you time to check them for any transit damage. Should you require room-of-choice or assistance with the delivery, please let us know and we can advise of the delivery surcharge.
When your complete order is in stock with us it will be dispatched to our distribution company who will contact you directly to arrange a delivery date and time slot. Before accepting a delivery time slot, you need to be aware of the following delivery terms:
1. Our driver cannot complete your delivery until you have checked the item(s) for damage. No item(s) can be left unattended or signed for "unchecked"
2. Should you find damage, or have concerns about an item, please contact us on 02080997443 while the drivers are still with you.
3. Take as much time as you need. If you feel under pressure give our office a call.
When your order is ready for dispatch, a member of our sales support team will be in touch to confirm the dispatch to our distribution company.
Please note, that where free delivery is stated the transport is chargable in the event of a return.
- Out There Interiors Ltd (Private Limited Company)
- 6 Heath Court
- company registration number 6559402
- country of registration england
- VAT number: 930 4704 45