terms & conditions
- We aim to send your proof to you within 48 hours of you placing the order. However in the busier periods we cannot guarantee this and instead we ask that you email us if you require that we prioritise the making up of your proof.
- The customer is responsible for making sure the content they give us has the correct spelling and grammar they require. We do not edit the content for them.
- Changes cannot be made to a proof once the customer has signed it off. Once the proof is signed off, an order also cannot be refunded. Before this stage refunds can be made.
- We will always exchange and replace any mistakes we make. Any mistakes which are the responsibility of the buyer, i.e., incorrect spellings, grammar or a specification which is not given correctly then there will be discretionary charges for alterations or replacements.
- Due to the bespoke made-to-order nature of our personalised items, any items which are deemed faulty or damaged on receipt or lost in the post are not subject to refund, instead a replacement will be issued.
- If an item is faulty or damaged on receipt then the customer must tell us immediately. We will then send a replacement as soon as possible. We must be informed of any faults no later than 14 working days after the items is dispatched. If we are told after this time-frame then a replacement cannot be issued.
- We cannot be held responsible for personal messages sent to us in the post so please send photocopies only. We only send back the orginal message when asked.
- We cannot be held responsible for items reaching a customer late if that is due to the customer not giving us the content they would like to use in their design or approving their proof quickly enough.
- All designs featured on this website under the Milly's Cottage shop front are property of Milly's Cottage and cannot be duplicated without permission. This includes all E-mails and proofs which a customer of Milly's Cottage may receive.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
- Milly's Cottage Ltd (Private Limited Company)
- 32 Orchard Street
- company registration number 08245746
- country of registration England & Wales
- VAT number: 157 4234 09