terms & conditions
- Proofing Service: We aim to send your proof to you within 48 hours of you placing the order. However in the busier periods we cannot guarantee this. Therefore we ask that you email us to let us know if you need us to prioritise the making of your proof.
- For items where a proof is made, the customer is given a strict 48 hours to review their proof (and subsequent proofs) and request any changes. They will be informed via email how long they have when their proof (and any subsequent proofs) is/are uploaded. Before each 48 hours slot is over, the customer must inform us if they need longer than 48 hours to review their proof. If we do not hear from them within the timeframe then the order is automatically signed-off and will be processed. It is the customer’s responsibility to review their proof in the stated timeframe.
- 48 hour express delivery: If you opt for our 48 hours delivery service then the above point still applies but you are given a much shorter deadline to review and request any changes. Any 48 hour express orders placed after 11am will roll over to the following day. Delivery of a 48 hour express delivery item does not include Saturday delivery.
- Framing – Adding framing to an order automatically increases the estimated delivery time by up to 10 working days. This extra time is not reflected in the estimated delivery time given when placing your order (so please keep this in mind). Once an order is placed Milly’s Cottage will accept it and correct the estimated delivery time to include the extra time required for framing.
- Order Content: We will always exchange and replace any mistakes we make. Any mistakes which are the responsibility of the buyer, i.e., incorrect spellings, grammar or a specification which is not given correctly then there will be discretionary charges for alterations or replacements.
- The customer is responsible for making sure the content they give us has the correct spelling and grammar they require. We do not edit the content for them and they are expected to review these points before placing their order and/or when reviewing any proofs.
- Once a proof is signed-off or the 48 hours have elapsed then the print will be processed. Changes requested after this timeframe will result in the customer incurring additional costs. Changes can only be requested on non-proofed personalised items up until we start making the item, at this point any change requested will incur an additional cost.
- Returns: If an item is being returned to us then it is a requirement that the customer obtains a ‘proof of postage’. If an item is subsequently lost in the post a replacement/refund can only be issued if a ‘proof of postage’ is presented to us.
- We cannot be held responsible for personal messages sent to us in the post so please send photocopies only. We only send back the original message when asked.
- Damaged in transit: If an item is faulty or damaged on receipt then the customer must tell us immediately. We will then send a replacement as soon as possible. We must be informed of any faults no later than 14 working days after the item is dispatched. If we are told after this time-frame then a replacement cannot be issued.
- Due to the bespoke made-to-order nature of our personalised items, any items which are deemed faulty or damaged on receipt or lost in the post are not subject to refund, instead a replacement will be issued.
- Refunding personalised items: Art prints, mounted prints, framed prints and canvas prints are FULLY REFUNDABLE up until the point that a proof is signed-off or the 48 hours proofing period has elapsed. At this point these items become non-refundable. Personalised items which do not require a proof are non-refundable from the point Milly’s Cottage accepts the order.
- Email Correspondence: The customer is responsible for making sure the email address they give is correct and up to date and that they check their Junk Mailbox to ensure they receive all relevant correspondence with us.
- Copyright: All designs featured on this website under the Milly's Cottage shop front are property of Milly's Cottage Limited and cannot be duplicated without permission. This includes all E-mails and proofs which a customer of Milly's Cottage may receive.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com's terms & conditions.
- Milly's Cottage Ltd (Private Limited Company)
- 32 Orchard Street
- company registration number: 08245746
- country of registration: england
- VAT number: 157 4234 09