A stunning catapult, handmade from forraged wood, found deep within the forest. Beautifully made, will last a lifetime - or at least a childhood!
This handmade natural Slingshot is the real deal. It’s just like the wood weapons you used to make as a kid, but with an added touch of grown up craftsmanship.
Each one-of-a-kind slingshot is handmade in San Francisco from forked tree branches, carefully varnished, and outfitted with a leather projectile pouch using natural latex tubing and imitation sinew.
So grab one, head outside, and cause some mischief.
Men's Society will not be held responsible for any injury or accidents caused by the slingshots and other products sold on this site. By purchasing one of our products you agree not to sue Men's Society no matter what, for any reason, or anybody related to him by blood or business. We strongly suggest parents supervise their young kids whenever they are using slingshots.
- Slingshots are not toys. Even though slingshots are not restricted items, children should always be supervised by adults when playing with slingshots.
- Always wear eye protections. You can get them from our website for from any hardware store.
- Know your target and what's behind it.
- Make sure you have an adequate backstop for your target.
- Inspect latex tubing before each shot for any signs of wear, brittleness or breakage. Do not shoot if latex tubing is worn or damaged in any way! Replace damaged or worn latex tubing immediately.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. Slingshot ammo may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
Handmade in San Francisco from forked tree branches and a leather projectile pouch with natural latex tubing.
Because each slingshot is one of a kind, dimensions vary. Height will fall between 7”–10", width between 3”–6". Slingshots are not toys. Adult supervision required. Please read safety guidelines and disclaimer before purchasing.