Once upon a time...
'Fairy Tale Gourmet' is an award-winning, London-based chocolate company who take inspiration from fairy tales to create the most outlandish gourmet creations. We create exclusive chocolate treats, all lovingly hand-made with the finest ingredients & only premium chocolate.
Discover our first collection inspired by Lewis Carroll's masterpiece "Alice in Wonderland" including the world's first chocolate filled with cake and other delightfully unusual creations, such as the Tweedle Twins cake-in-a-jar, and the Humpty Dumpty chocolate eggs with filled shell. From the famous Brothers Grimm's storybook we feature the 'Snow White Collection' which includes an assortment of filled chocolates in the shape and size of an apple. New for 2015 we are proud to announce a collection of products from Neverland. Our Peter Pan collection begins with the launch of "Twinkling Tinkerbell" edible chocolate sprinkle, watch out for more products coming soon!
Having received 3 Great Taste Awards in 2011 and 2012, we are proud to have been featured at Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols, as well as the Dean & Deluca chain in the Middle East and carefully selected delis in the UK and Europe.
We hope you enjoy our treats!
Please see notonthehighstreet.com'sdelivery policy.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com'sreturns policy.
164 Tennyson Apartments, 1 Saffron Central Square, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 2FW, GB
Returns, Refunds & Cancellation
• Our refund policy runs alongside your rights under the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, which allows you to cancel your order and receive a refund. In this case, you must contact us immediately by email or within 24h after purchase, whether or not your order is dispatched.
• In case of non-dispatched and/or non-made-to-order goods, Fairy Tale Gourmet can accept your cancellation immediately and provide refund debited to the credit or debit card used to make the initial purchase in up to 48 hours.
• If your order has been dispatched but you no longer want the goods, the products should be returned at your expense within 14 days (for non-perishable, or any goods with shelf-life above 30 days, e.g. chocolates) or 7 days (for any goods with shorter shelf-life, e.g. baked or dairy products) after purchase, in original undamaged postage packaging, with labels still attached. Under UK Regulations, Fairy Tale Gourmet retains the rights of providing a refund debited to the credit or debit card used to make the initial purchase in up to 30 days.
• Please note perishable goods (such as food, plants or flowers) cannot be returned unless they are faulty or not in accordance with the order. In this case, the customer must provide photographic evidence (clear picture) of the wrong items and send it to us through the NOTHS contact system in order for the item(s) to be replaced or refunded.
• Made-to-order or personalised products cannot be returned for any reason unless faulty or not in alignment to the order. In exceptional circumstances we may agree to accept a return and we therefore reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the order price.
• If your returned products are damaged, not in the original packaging or consumed more than was reasonable to establish the quality of product, we reserve the right to levy a charge commensurate with that loss. • We are unable to process returns or refunds on items that are just unsuitable or unwanted.
• Under no circumstances Fairy Tale Gourmet can be held responsible for a delay of delivery which is beyond our reasonable control and we will not accept liability for late delivery or missing items after dispatch. Therefore, refunds cannot be given in the unlikely events of:
a) Failure of deliveries to arrive on time, or delivery not fulfilled by Royal Mail, courier or any other delivery service;
b) Lost items by Royal Mail, courier or any other delivery service;
c) Broken or damaged goods by Royal Mail, courier or any other delivery service;
• In the unlikely event you have not received your parcel within 7 working days after dispatch, please carry out the following procedures:
1) In the event of non-delivery, Royal Mail (courier or any other delivery service) will leave a note if you are not there to receive the parcel. It is your responsibility to collect the parcel from Royal Mail. Check with your local sorting office whether you have received an ‘Undelivered card’;
2) That it has not been left outside your home;
3) Having carried out the above checks please contact us by email stating your order reference, delivery address and contact details. We shall investigate the lost parcel with Royal Mail, courier or any other delivery service, and will arrange a replacement or full refund in the event that the goods cannot be found. Please note we require a minimum of five working days to investigate a lost parcel with the delivery service.
• Returning Goods by Post: goods should be securely wrapped and sent to:
Fairy Tale Gourmet104 Argento TowerMapleton RoadWandsworthLondon SW18 4GB
Please obtain a Certificate of Posting and a receipt for postage, and keep them safely until you receive acknowledgment, a refund, or we send you a replacement. For larger orders we may request you to use Recorded Delivery or a courier, in which case we will supply you with alternative instructions.
Please see notonthehighstreet.com'sterms & conditions.