Made in Britain
The first ever Soil Association and Fairtrade Foundation certified lipsticks, available in seven gorgeous shades.
100% natural - 86% organic mineral lipstick. A lovely gift for a friend or for yourself! A creamy, nourishing lipstick, hand-made in Suffolk and bursting with organic plant oils and butters including jojoba and Fairtrade shea to provide a moisturising vitamin-boost to your lips as well as delicious natural mineral colour.
Packaged in an eco-friendly vegetable plastic case. Card outer is printed in the UK by a carbon-neutral company on FSC-certified card using vegetable dyes.
Look out for all seven delicious shades - Rose Parfait, Marshmallow, Raspberry Coulis, Hot Chocolate, Praline, Cherry Tart and Apricot Sorbet.
- No synthetic dyes, lakes or carmine (crushed beetles).
- Highest purity mineral colours, free from toxic chemicals.
- Long-lasting colour.
- Moisturising and conditioning with vitamin-rich 100% organic plant oils, butters, fruit and flower extracts.
- Our Lipstick Case: Recyclable and made in the EU from dextrose (sugar) that is derived from corn. Waste parts of the corn are used, so there is no impact on food supplies.
- Our Box: Printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon neutral company. Compostable and recyclable.