We want you to be happy with the goods and service you receive from our sellers and so do they. If you make a purchase from one of our sellers you have 28 days, from receipt of cancellable goods, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
To discuss a return directly with the seller, click 'my notonthehighstreet.com' at the top of the page, sign into your account and then click the 'where's my order' link on the left-hand side of the page. Find the order you wish to return and click on the 'order enquiry' button next to the relevant order.
Please note, this feature isn't currently available on our mobile website. If you wish to discuss a return directly with a seller from a mobile device, please use the full website and follow the instructions above.
All sellers will follow the notonthehighstreet.com returns policy below.
exemptions and exceptions
The following items are generally non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- personalised items that are specially made, or ordered, with your choice of name, fabric, message or other customised aspect that makes the item unique to your requirements and therefore cannot be resold.
- perishable products, including food and flowers.
- large items of furniture that are specially made to order.
- art, sculpture, ceramics and other creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order.
- personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
- gift vouchers. See our gift voucher Terms and Conditions.
- wedding gift list items. See our wedding gift list service Terms and Conditions.
Please double check whether an item is cancellable or non-cancellable before purchasing to avoid disappointment.
how to return or exchange a product
You must notify the seller in writing if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item, and we encourage you to outline your reasons for doing so as this helps our sellers to improve their offering. To contact the seller, click 'my notonthehighstreet.com' at the top right of the page, sign into your account and then click on the 'order enquiry' button next to the relevant order.
Please note, this feature isn't currently availble on our mobile website. To contact a seller from a mobile device, please use the full website and follow the instructions above.
We recommend that you return the goods in appropriate packaging, use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage. Do not destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been discussed with the seller.
We, as the seller’s payment agent, will process a refund of your order directly to your debit or credit payment card (as the case may be), within a maximum of thirty days.
All sellers comply in full to the returns policy so that you have peace of mind when ordering any product through notonthehighstreet.com. If you have any further questions about our returns policy, please contact us at www.notonthehighstreet.com/contact or call 0844 745 4455 (or on 01 4319731 from within the Republic of Ireland) to speak to our customer service team.